2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Dodgers stadium prolly is the most danerous stadium historically tho. People have been jumped, stabbed, n shot in the parking lot. Its not the only stadium with violence, but kuz of the infamous gangbangin in LA n the surrounding areas, its gonna get that stigma. Also, **** Brian Stowe too, there were stories goin around that he was drunk mouthing off n messed with the wrong ones. Homie shouldnt have talked **** in the first place. The only ones i feel bad for are the families, specifically Stowes fam, that had to witness the violence n the families of the 2 men that committed the violence, kuz now they dont have them around. Other than the idiots that dont kno how to act in public, which is pretty rare, dodgers stadium is beautful :smokin

PS, **** magic n the management for still not having a tv deal in place :smh:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/915019

But yeah, only LA Fans are violent

Keep generalizing us :lol:
:lol: what? You say this:

But LA fans are the most violent doe apparently on NT

And I respond with extremely violent attacks committed by Dodgers fans:

A monstrous mother-and-son duo savagely beat a Mets fan over the weekend outside Dodger Stadium — in an attack so vicious the victim lost part of his skull, LA cops and the man’s friend said Tuesday.

In 2003, Marc Antenorcruz of West Covina was walking out of the stadium after a game when he got into an argument with a group of men that included Pete Marron. Marron was later convicted of shooting Antenorcruz to death.

And then you change the argument to Dodgers fans being the ONLY violent fans.

Based off what I've seen/heard ya'll probably are the MOST violent fans.

Never in there did I say ya'll were the only violent fans, but nice try. A stadium scuffle somehow doesn't equal a stabbing or shooting in my book.

And what's your point there?

Yeah I get it, we have been in more bad news of fan violence, but how does it relate to racism and racial taunting?

Because that was the original discussion before you and DSA started deflecting to "oh you Dodger fans are just as bad"
In the racism department, are we really that bad?

I will admit that we have been in more bad fan violence than the average MLB fan base, but only if you admit that Boston engages in the most racial tomfoolery of all sports towns.

Racist people are everywhere, it's not unique to certain fan bases
laugh.gif
real talk

I was at Safeco for the HOU/SEA game a few weeks ago and heard someone call Aoki a **** (g word) 

and that's supposed to be one of the most "liberal" progressive cities there are

Yeah I get it, we have been in more bad news of fan violence, but how does it relate to racism and racial taunting?

Because that was the original discussion before you and DSA started deflecting to "oh you Dodger fans are just as bad"

I will admit that we have been in more bad fan violence than the average MLB fan base, but only if you admit that Boston engages in the most racial tomfoolery of all sports towns.
I didn't deflect to anything. I responded to your West Coast > East Coast comment and then you said the Stowe assault was an isolated incident when it clearly wasn't.

I know Boston is racist, never said otherwise. I live outside of Boston now. I've been to the Garden and Fenway and seen how they act. Never gotten so many "wtf are you doing here" looks than when I went to a Bruins/Caps game last month.

Anyways, this 10-day DL is ******* with my fantasy team.

I didn't deflect to anything. I responded to your West Coast > East Coast comment and then you said the Stowe assault was an isolated incident when it clearly wasn't.

I know Boston is racist, never said otherwise. I live outside of Boston now. I've been to the Garden and Fenway and seen how they act. Never gotten so many "wtf are you doing here" looks than when I went to a Bruins/Caps game last month.

Anyways, this 10-day DL is ******* with my fantasy team.
Alright my bad bro.

And because the Red Sox couldn't contain throwing at Machado, gausman is thrown out off a slipped breaking ball that hit Xander

Heard the Commish is considering getting rid of the Orioles and Red Sox. Two classless organizations. He's doing us all a favor.

Back
Top Bottom