2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

All nats fans were scared to btw could have $400 more in ya pockets

bums lol enjoy the win though

Shut the hell up you jealous *** bum
Your team is trash too
sit down, sorry *** phillies paying the most over rated guy in the game to watch at home on the couch just like you

Shut the hell up you jealous *** bum
Your team is trash too
sit down, sorry *** phillies paying the most over rated guy in the game to watch at home on the couch just like you

Why you always so angry? Go away.

MisguidedGreatFowl-size_restricted.gif

Wow. So much for my Yankees/Dodgers wet dream. Can't believe the Dodgers got ousted. Meanwhile Bryce Harper is on the Vegas strip chillin'.

What am i jealous of ya weirdo

i remember you being in here wanting him and saying it was a lock to goto SF.. sit your bum *** down my guy

that $330M brought back life to philly baseball.. One guy dont make a team dumb ****
Well be ready for next year

We'll be ready for next year, same **** the dodgers been saying for 30 years
You got the most over rated bum in history
Congrats, you and the giants are in the same shape

IMAGINE PAYING 30 mil to a guy and only winning 4 more games than the giants this year
AHHAHAAH

Have fun with kapler and that bum *** squad for another century

"Kershaw, Bellinger, and Seager need to be traded. It’s very clear they can’t perform in the postseason. Don’t give me this ******** about Belly and Seager being too young. I’ve been saying Kershaw’s not a big game pitcher for 5 years on this sub, and I’ve dealt with all the apologists for 5 years. I can’t take it anymore. Trade their asses and build on Buehler."

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH Dodger fans might be more dumb than I thought

It’s ******* WILD that Ryan Zimmerman was on the 2005 Nationals!

Think of who was there in 2005 on your favorite team...

“Stay in the fight” is the perfect motto for this team. Sounds corny, but they never give up. They were 19-31 at one point.

THE WASHINGTON NATIONALS HAVE FINALLY WON A PLAYOFF SERIES

Back
Top Bottom