2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Something happened today I see
Screenshot_20190901-152000_Email.jpg

Harper last 24 games

12 HRs and 27 RBIs

too many ppl in here love looking at a BA tho and calling someone average :wink::lol:

Last edited:
Harper last 24 games

12 HRs and 27 RBIs

too many ppl in here love looking at a BA tho and calling someone average :wink::lol:

Bryce Harper is as good as a guy making less than half what Harper is making. Huge news

Let’s compare him to someone with a similar contract.

Mike Trout’s OPS is 1.081

Last edited:
maan i just knew HIM HIM you had something to say

i sure had that feeling

EVERYONE in here knows trouts the better player.. im posting Harper updates on the daily because people like yourself i'm pretty sure early in the season called him a bust or overrated when he didnt even have a half season under his belt lolol

Reactions: HIM
maan i just knew HIM HIM you had something to say

i sure had that feeling

EVERYONE in here knows trouts the better player.. im posting Harper updates on the daily because people like yourself i'm pretty sure early in the season called him a bust or overrated when he didnt even have a half season under his belt lolol

:emoji_hugging:

So what's the new rule starting in 2020 regarding roster expansion? Yesterday Michael Kay was discussing it for a bit but I couldn't catch on. IIRC it won't be 40 man rosters come September anymore?

:nerd:

It’s 28 next year.

They want to cut down on needless pitching changes.

Also 26 guys from opening day through August 31

Aquino stance is crazy never really paid attention to it much

Kid got a promising future ahead of him. Harper fouled out towards him and looked like he also had a cannon arm by his throw to third

Back
Top Bottom