2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Aaron Hicks had a good case to be an all-star this year as well. Ton of OFs killing it the first half of the season in the AL though. Do Yankees fans like him now? i feel like they used to hate him lol

So this past week we've heard Lowrie the best 2B, Rendon the best 3B, and Crawford the best SS...

I get you guys love your own players but you guys gotta start watching other teams from time to time :lol:

FOH, mad Yankees fans hate Hicks. Hear people calling the radio all the time wanting to get rid of him. Hicks is good, just inconsistent offensively. I’ve always rocked with him just cause he’s a beast in the field.

Anyone going to the Derby or All Star Game? I’m going to the Derby, I gotta look up and see what time all the **** opens on Monday

What time does **** open on Monday? I always see on TV mad **** going on.

Betances got robbed, should be an All Star. You can make a case for Hicks but Betances got robbed.

If it's a reliever that got robbed, it's McHugh...guy's a weapon out the bullpen. Would still be a great 4/5 guy for probably 95% of the league. Could be half the league's 3 guy tbh.
Second lowest ERA among all AL relievers after Treinen.

1.02 ERA/0.73 WHIP
57 SO/9 BB
44 IPs.
Only given up 5 ER all year.

The only argument against him is him not being in "high leverage" situations earlier in the season but he's been in a lot of those lately.

I have this pathetic fantasy that we go ona run in the 2nd half and snag a wild card :lol:

Back
Top Bottom