2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Crazy thing is, he’s the Nats #2 prospect. Don’t forget about Victor Robles. He’s hurt right now.

Kelvin Herrera to the Nats. Good pick-up, especially considering he has championship experience. Can never have too much bullpen depth if you want to contend.

Kintzler-Doolittle-Herrera is their 7-8-9?

CFFD50A1-F4EA-4019-BEE9-1FDA1169EBEA.png

Damn you suavamente suavamente . My bench cooked yesterday to i just played the wrong one, merrifield must of got hurt lol GGs tho

I saw that.. **** was wild good game man

we gotta take down the champ @eracism

There comes a point when you have to bench Harper. He’s going to be hitting .200 at the end of the week. He’s not even walking anymore. At least move him down in the order.

Michael A. Taylor is a gold glove caliber CF, leads the league in stolen bases and has a likeable face ... There is 0 reason why he's not starting over Bryce right now ...

I think Soto has Bryce shook ... 19 years old and absolutely making the "$400M Man" dispensable ... Michael A. And Robles can platoon next year in the 3rd OF spot ... I would strongly consider trading him to the Cubs for some big time prospects ... If that's even possible ...

Nobody’s giving you anything significant for 3-4 months of Harper. Just need to hope he snaps out of it or bench him.

You aren’t trading Harper.

He either snaps out of it, or you give him a phantom DL stint to clear his head.

Very happy with the Herrera pickup. Gives Dave a few righty options late. Would like to get another lefty to replace Tim Collins or Matt Grace.

Nats are also gonna have to trade for a catcher at some point. Weiters was the worst catcher in the league last year and somehow the Severino/Kieboom duo is even worse.

12 wins in a row. Trailed the whole game and walk it off on my clutch *** 3rd baseman's 2nd walk off this season :pimp:

anyone watching the Angels game? daaaaamn Jarrod Dyson with a webgem robbing Upton's grand slam (or at least an XBH)

Reactions: HIM
Astros looking too damn good and they still have a trade to make for Brad Hand

hope the M's make the playoffs

Bochy finally gonna put Melancon back in the closer role or is he not ready yet? Strickland sucks :lol: 2 blown saves against the Marlins in a span of a week

Back
Top Bottom