2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

did he really have a blister or is that one of them excuses after getting roughed up

mind boggling boston was +148 upto +150 at one point right befire 1st pitch

They said the blister formed in the 2nd inning but he was bad in the 1st inning, too. I feel like they're just trying to protect the kid.

They said the blister formed in the 2nd inning but he was bad in the 1st inning, too. I feel like they're just trying to protect the kid.

Im hoping this is what it was. Not tryna have him miss any time:smh:

Edit

Nvm, it's real.

3B7FD22E-378C-4036-8B0C-17A2C4F98721.jpeg

ahh thanks for the clarification fellas on Ohtani

sometimes you just never know. glad to see pics of it

Damn. Thought the Nats were on the verge of a sweep.

At least Zimmerman is showing signs of life.

I am convinced, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that AJ COLE IS THE WORST ******* PITCHER IN MAJOR LEAGUE ******* HISTORY ...

This is not an exaggeration ... he is so poo that I firmly believe the only reason he is on the roster is because he has pictures of senior management doing coke off a hookers *** ...

I am convinced, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that AJ COLE IS THE WORST ****ING PITCHER IN MAJOR LEAGUE ****ING HISTORY ...

This is not an exaggeration ... he is so poo that I firmly believe the only reason he is on the roster is because he has pictures of senior management doing coke off a hookers *** ...

Tyler Clippard would like a word. Dk how was employed entering this season after his disaster of a 2017.

Last edited:
I dont get why they fired a manager 15 games into a season in which they expected to be terrible

Pete Rose and Joe Morgan aint walking thru that door

Back
Top Bottom