2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

We the Yankees delegation do not co sign or condone this behavior ...

1000011202.gif

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce is Tyler O’Neill legit? Or was this one healthy year a fluke? Reading that he might be the Mets move if they miss on Soto.

had a fine year on the surface but let's just say i'll be disappointed if we don't bring in anyone that is an upgrade over him. i would not consider him an acceptable consolation prize for missing out on Soto. i'd lean more to fluke. he also was markedly worse vs RHP

Is it wrong that I'm worried about the crowd and atmosphere more in LA for game 1 now that Fernando passed ?

R.I.P but this is curious timing ... just sayin

Yanks are done. The Dodgers ‘24 storyline is complete. Now they have to win for Valenzuela. His sprit will lead to a couple of Yank shutout losses. Like some Goku helping Gohan in the Cell Saga type shiii. But AJ and Big Justice will still bring the boom.

Most runs scored in an NLCS ever yet the Mets shouldve won. :rofl: Whatever copes you better 🤭

The Pads were the real NLCS if we keeping it 💯 They actually had Dodgers on the brink. Mets were lucky Devin imploded

Yanks are done. The Dodgers ‘24 storyline is complete. Now they have to win for Valenzuela. His sprit will lead to a couple of Yank shutout losses. Like some Goku helping Gohan in the Cell Saga type shiii. But AJ and Big Justice will still bring the boom.

listen to u rooting for the guy who just beat u up :D

Maybe the Yanks should get the Hamburgler for good luck, would that change ya mind champ ?

I'm tryin to focus my hate towards LA , don't make me have to waste the snippy comments on u guys, we got all offseason . Gimme a let's go Yank-ees one time ...

listen to u rooting for the guy who just beat u up :D

Maybe the Yanks should get the Hamburgler for good luck, would that change ya mind champ ?

I'm tryin to focus my hate towards LA , don't make me have to waste the snippy comments on u guys, we got all offseason . Gimme a let's go Yank-ees one time ...

I’m not rooting for either one of y’all, I wish yall could both lose somehow. Having said that, Yanks fans will be more insufferable in NYC if they win the World Series than LA transplants in NYC would.

You don’t need the Hamburgler. You have Jeter and Big Justice.

Honestly the dodgers should’ve lost to the Mets. They aren’t going to win games with the amount of people they let the Mets get on base. Yankees will destroy them.

Nah, Mets literally set a record with walks. And didn’t score with runners on. Mets were supposed to lose. Got away with some of that with Philly but that just speaks to how garbage the Phillies are.

I’m not rooting for either one of y’all, I wish yall could both lose somehow. Having said that, Yanks fans will be more insufferable in NYC if they win the World Series than LA transplants in NYC would.

You don’t need the Hamburgler. You have Jeter and Big Justice.

I'd be the exact same way if the Yanks weren't in it. As far as Yankee fans being annoying, we are annoying. Thats what makes it so great to be a Yankee fan, till we lose and the world celebrates...

As far as Jeter

1000011218.gif

Back
Top Bottom