2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I think Mendoza’s plan was what they did against the Phillies. That might’ve worked against the Phillies but the Dodgers are a better team. I don’t know if they bring in Peterson now. Senga has been hurt the entire year. He had a short start in that previous game. At best, he should come out of the bullpen.

I think Mendoza’s plan was what they did against the Phillies. That might’ve worked against the Phillies but the Dodgers are a better team. I don’t know if they bring in Peterson now. Senga has been hurt the entire year. He had a short start in that previous game. At best, he should come out of the bullpen.
Knew he just came back but didn’t realize this was only his third start? That’s wild.

Senga looked terrible. Barely any strikes. I hope the bats wake up because the pitching is dead tonight. I don’t know if they can win this game but they definitely need to take at least one game in LA.

IMG_2023.gif

Mets didn’t have to win necessarily but they couldn’t even get to the relievers to soften them up with tomorrow being a bullpen game.

Back
Top Bottom