2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Dodgers win
D bags lose
Madres lose
Yankees lose
IMG_2023.gif

“I’d say Mr Kikuchi has really turned his Season around since joining the ASTROS” -Lady on ESPN

Well, this always happens. Hou has the best pitching instructors in all of baseball. This happens every year and has for damned near, well I noticed it the year they signed Garrett Cole and he went from an u polished Pirate to an unhittable arm with crazy spin added(same as Kikuchi).

Kikuchi couldn’t and wouldn’t throw the curve before joining, they gave him the secret cheatersayce and boom, buddy unhittable…::

Now, is it really the best pitching staff? All that history of cheating man I can’t exactly digest that.
Them mo fos cheating right?

Damn.
New cats still cheating?
That’s trying I guess.
Brent Strom was the pitching coach and head of the pitching staff that turned Cole and even Verlander around. He left after the 2021 season and has been pitching coach for the Dbacks since.

And my fellow Giants fans thought I was crazy when I said I would offer Ohtani $1B over 10 years.

They’re starting to build one of those exciting teams again. I’d say, they’re a couple of starting pitchers away from being a contender. All just to see them leave the bay area…

Back
Top Bottom