2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

20231109_191123.jpg

20231109_191127.jpg

They’re saying if they do, it’ll be by deadline. I think if they get a nice deal now for Soto they’d be foolish to pass on it.

too many talking Philly media heads hyping up trout to Philly

it sounds good but in reality it doesn't

If I'm him, why do I wanna go somewhere else I maybe make the playoffs?

I wanna go be ****in Thanos and be inevitable, not "hey maybe we'll see that guy in October finally"

Agreed. Dodgers check all the boxes. Teams like San Francisco and Chicago have the money, but why would he want to join another project at this stage?

No chance he going to the bum *** Cubs.

No interest on Soto coming to the Yankees. Garbage glove and he couldn’t handle pressure from a double A team like the Padres. NY has gone soft but they’re gonna be all over him.

Soto just won his 4th silver slugger before 25. Think you can say he had a pretty nice bounce back season at the plate lol.

I’m sure Darvish spoke well of the Cubs, and his boy Seiya is there. Not entirely crazy, plus I think he just wants to be on a competitive team. Cubs almost made it in, so I don’t see how that rules them out.

Cubs are also supposedly the front runner for the young Japanese pitcher (sorry can’t think of his name) that was just posted.

Back
Top Bottom