2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

If we play the Blue Jays we actually might be able to win one playoff game 🙌

Lol at the Pads panicking about Soto 2025 already, your urgency speaks volumes

If this Wander stuff is true, he could be done... right? Crazy to even think that but there's no coming back from that imo.

So there’s plenty more evidence against other Men hunting or courting girls that young I’m the places that you have listed.

it's an open secret.

When it rained here, the middle school girls got caught in it and the older dudes in the corner saying in spanish "jajaja she's wet jajajaj".

A whole bunch of Dominicans on social media calling 🧢 on her being 14

I hope it’s not true because this young man signed one of the biggest mlb contracts , if it’s true this dude just ruined his career .

Side note but if any of y’all know about the dr - this grown man dating a under 16 year old girl **** is very common there as horrendous as it sounds

Hoping it isn't true, but if so then MLB justifiably has to cut ties. Definitely feel what y'all are saying about it being sadly more common than not but it's still not right, especially here in the States where there's laws and whatnot.

Wait this happened here?

I thought this was in the DR?
I think the relationship happened in dr , but him being employed here he would face jail time if found guilty in the US ( I think ) - I have no knowledge of how that works though

I think the relationship happened in dr , but him being employed here he would face jail time if found guilty in the US ( I think ) - I have no knowledge of how that works though
No Court in this country would have jurisdiction to prosecute on that, I believe. Unless it's a crime against the nation, or terrorist act, there may not be any legal action taken. MLB and MLBPA may have conduct stuff that's agreed upon so punishment would come from there.

No Court in this country would have jurisdiction to prosecute on that, I believe. Unless it's a crime against the nation, or terrorist act, there may not be any legal action taken. MLB and MLBPA may have conduct stuff that's agreed upon so punishment would come from there.

Zain thinking that America are the global police is truly something :lol:

Best America can do is terminate his work visa if the Rays are able to let go cleanly.

It’s on the DR now.

Back
Top Bottom