2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

336666072_605794098068653_4259968669872826267_n.jpg

Dan Marino drafted by the KC Royals in the 4th round of the MLB draft.

i

John Elway drafted 1 ahead of Tony Gwynn in the 1981 MLB by the Yankees and was paid a $140K signing bonus more than that years #1 MLB draft pick.

Source:

Elway played minor league ball for them too. My dad saw him play in the minors too. Saw him catch a ball at the warning track and throw to home to try to get the runner tagging and it made it there in the air. Immediately thought he was playing baseball long if he could throw like that lol.

LOL...........They`re never letting them come over here again.

Dope for him tho!!!!

I was pondering why more Cuban players didnt do that..........But then i figured they only used players already in the MLB.

Guess i got my answer about defecting while here. I would have ran out the stadium if i was him, hahaha.

LOL...........They`re never letting them come over here again.

Dope for him tho!!!!

I was pondering why more Cuban players didnt do that..........But then i figured they only used players already in the MLB.

Guess i got my answer about defecting while here. I would have ran out the stadium if i was him, hahaha.
i read the whole cuban team has handlers with them at all times to make sure this didnt happen. Guess my dude slipped through though :lol: :pimp:

Another Angel pitcher showing out. Sandoval mowing these dudes down. Already hit the over on the 3.5 k’s 🤗🤗

Back
Top Bottom