2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Yankees-Astros series should be fun

LOL

Makes no sense to me how anyone other than Yankee fans could be rooting for the Yankees against Cleveland. We have a potential classic matchup on the horizon with Cleveland versus Houston. Not sure why anyone wouldnt want to see that. I know you dont, but everyone else should.

LOL

Makes no sense to me how anyone other than Yankee fans could be rooting for the Yankees against Cleveland. We have a potential classic matchup on the horizon with Cleveland versus Houston. Not sure why anyone wouldnt want to see that. I know you dont, but everyone else should.

How do you know that the yankees/astros series wouldn't be a classic, too?

LOL

Yankees in the postseason is good for business. Facts.

How do you let that ball drop? Nobody going to lay out?

I respect the Cubs. You just knew they were going to pick Schwarber up.

Stras had a no hitter through 5 on Friday.

Outside of one inning, the lineup has been DEAD. Trea Turner being the main culprit.

Dusty has to try something different tomorrow. Start Lind. Start Kendrick. Do something.

I wonder if there will come a time when the Nats stop celebrating division titles. Don't mean **** when you shrink come October.

Back
Top Bottom