2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Unfortunate the hit by pitch but its a game of inches. At least it wasn't like the Mets guy that dove into the strike zone.

Padres vs White Sox series matchup would be :pimp:

Padres though injuries, not hitting and not driving in runs though is why their off to an average start.

Dave Roberts and the Dodger fans can keep saying and having the attitude "We don't care what moves the Padres made".

Yet Roberts adjusted his starting pitching lineup for this weekend series and put up Buehler, Kershaw, and Bauer :lol:

Yeah...ok

Padres vs White Sox series matchup would be :pimp:

Padres though injuries, not hitting and not driving in runs though is why their off to an average start.

Dave Roberts and the Dodger fans can keep saying and having the attitude "We don't care what moves the Padres made".

Yet Roberts adjusted his starting pitching lineup for this weekend series and put up Buehler, Kershaw, and Bauer :lol:

Yeah...ok

Yeah I personally don't know any Dodger fans that brushed off the Padres' moves in the offseason. Snell and Yu are HUGE additions. If the attitude is "we don't care because we believe LA can still beat SD" then that is the truth, adjusting the pitching lineup this weekend is an acknowledgement that SD is more than competent so it's an attempt to re-enforce the belief that LA can still beat SD after the moves.

Happy Jackie Day #42

Last edited:
I doubt the Giants' current level of play will last (I hope) but I am happy that they've won 3 straight series.

I'll take what I can get lol.

I like this Verdugo kid. Throwback type of player, just having fun slapping the ball around and playing hard :nthat:

Adam Jones and Matt Kemp in the US Baseball team for the Olympics :smokin

Hopefully they qualify and do some things with the young bucks from college.

Back
Top Bottom