2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

MadBum and Charlie the clutchest postseason pitchers. Incredible
Josh Beckett too. His 2003 and 2007 playoff runs are legendary.

Nothing to hang your head over, my G. Your squad showed heart and battled. TBS had a graphic Friday night, Morton been gold in postseason since leaving Pittsburgh. Was a bit curious why Tampa was the slight betting favorite going in, 'Stros had all the momentum and Rays were struggling to get their guys on base.

Tons of pressure for Dave Roberts to get his G7 arms down right. Maybe opener to Gonsolin. I'm guessing he doesn't wanna have to use Kersh or Urias, unless forced. "Gingergaard" in the mix. We definitely seeing some combo of Graterol, Vic and mean-mugging Kelly.

Literally every team in the MLB should be in the market for Trevor Bauer. Well worth the $30M+ he's seeking on one-year deals. Bauer absolutely in the top-5 SP convo along with deGrom, Cole and Biebs. Mad Max probably still in the mix also.

Lets be real in here - no regular poster is a Rays or Astros fan in here.

1603016432868.gif

Josh Beckett too. His 2003 and 2007 playoff runs are legendary.

Nothing to hang your head over, my G. Your squad showed heart and battled. TBS had a graphic Friday night, Morton been gold in postseason since leaving Pittsburgh. Was a bit curious why Tampa was the slight betting favorite going in, 'Stros had all the momentum and Rays were struggling to get their guys on base.

Tons of pressure for Dave Roberts to get his G7 arms down right. Maybe opener to Gonsolin. I'm guessing he doesn't wanna have to use Kersh or Urias, unless forced. "Gingergaard" in the mix. We definitely seeing some combo of Graterol, Vic and mean-mugging Kelly.

Literally every team in the MLB should be in the market for Trevor Bauer. Well worth the $30M+ he's seeking on one-year deals. Bauer absolutely in the top-5 SP convo along with deGrom, Cole and Biebs. Mad Max probably still in the mix also.
Unfortunately, Scherzer is washed. He earned the hell out of that contract already though.

I was happy with Strasburg’s deal at the time, but that contract is gonna be a disaster :smh:

Best thing about the season was the injuries threw slot of arms to the fire for the Astros, and Framber, Urquidy, Javier, Paredes and crew showed they are major league arms. Makes me feel a lot better going forward because that was the biggest question mark. Yordan will be back(people forget about him) hopefully Whitley can put it together.

Best thing about the season was the injuries threw slot of arms to the fire for the Astros, and Framber, Urquidy, Javier, Paredes and crew showed they are major league arms. Makes me feel a lot better going forward because that was the biggest question mark. Yordan will be back(people forget about him) hopefully Whitley can put it together.

when do you start worrying Whitley isn’t the prospect he’s been talked up to being? He hasn’t pitched a fully season in the minors since being drafted with injuries and the PED suspension. Genuinely asking.

when do you start worrying Whitley isn’t the prospect he’s been talked up to being? He hasn’t pitched a fully season in the minors since being drafted with injuries and the PED suspension. Genuinely asking.
Yeah, and i'm very concerned with his work ethic as well. He's been coming into spring training out of shape too. I'm already kinda worried but just holding onto hope. But as of now he's not cracking our 2021 rotation (Framber, Urquidy, Greinke, LMJ, Javier)

They were a couple runs away from another WS trip. If that's not domination I don't know what is.

being a couple runs away from a World Series is completely different than dominating. If you need an explanation on that, you really may need to put down the bleach.

being a couple runs away from a World Series is completely different than dominating. If you need an explanation on that, you really may need to put down the bleach.

What team has been more dominate the last three years than the Stros? People letting their hatred cloud their judgment. Bleach kills COVID-19 so I will pick up the bleach not put it down.

already am. But it’s sucks cause the Talent is there, just hurt. So if and big IF. But yeah he’s not helping himself.

Back
Top Bottom