2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Corey Seager like:
tenor.gif

Typical bad managerial decisions by the Braves in the playoffs.

Should have never brought in Smith after his performance last night.

I would have ran Minter out there for one more inning, he was dealing.

This series is going 7 and I don’t feel comfortable with the Braves inexperience. :smh:

I see what you tryna do.

Would be completely wild if the Dodgers came back from 3-1 and Astros from 3-0 to play each other. Sheesh

just trying to keep things in perspective, I don't trust these fools :lol:

Manfred and co. foaming at the mouth for it to play out this way. Dramatic LCS finishes into the 2017 grudge rematch :lol:

would be lit :pimp:

Man I thought you became a Lakers fan cause of Bron, but now the Dodgers too? :lol: Could've swore you was a Rangers (Dallas) guy

Not like us famb. We built different. When Jim Harden and Mr. Westbrook brought law and order to Houston and we witnessed the witch hunt against OUR STROS, we knew what we had to do. #OURSTROS

What’s with these managers and their rotations?

I know Minter has never started but he went three innings, 42 pitches with seven strikeouts and you take him out? :smh: :smh:
I know he was looking for the lefty on lefty matchup against Muncy, but I hated Snitker putting in Will Smith after his dreadful outing last night. And I think the only hits/runs he's given up all year were homers too (no singles or anything like that) so they were playing with fire.

I know he was looking for the lefty on lefty matchup against Muncy, but I hated Snitker putting in Will Smith after his dreadful outing last night. And I think the only hits/runs he's given up all year were homers too (no singles or anything like that) so they were playing with fire.

Snitker is making poor pitching decisions, just like last year in the NLDS against the Cards.

He cost them that series.

Well this is why Snitker had this bullpen game to have Fried and Anderson ready on full rest for a game 6 and potential 7. Hope it pays off

Shoutout Minter for his innings though unexpected of him and he was ready to step up unlike some others (will smith)

is that dirt that kicks up on the field at Globe Life? it looks like a "splash" whenever a ball bounces in the outfield

Back
Top Bottom