2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I’m high school I always swung at 3-0 if I felt I could destroy the ball. Don’t see why it should change in the pros.
coach always said, if it looks good...swing
now with 3-0 counts, certain guys still have that green light.
by HS, you know if your THAT guy

Machado hit a walk off grand slam against Texas last night? Rangers manager was probably pissed. Surprised he didn’t come out and say, he didn’t have to hit that, could of just hit a single lol.

NL MVP race is tight right now, but I got Tatis first and Mookie second currently. The kid has just been amazing and the fact that he can potentially get 20/20 in a 60 game is crazy. After them it's a toss up between Soto, Harper, Realmuto, Blackman. Yastrzemski doing his thing too, but SF's current standing may hurt his chances. Going to be fun to see who holds up, halfway point is this weekend!

Wow that Brennaman thing was even worse than what I was imagining it was he said. What an idiot, and throw out the live mic part - the fact that it was cool to say it "around the boys" in the booth/truck is pretty sad (and telling).

Wow that Brennaman thing was even worse than what I was imagining it was he said. What an idiot, and throw out the live mic part - the fact that it was cool to say it "around the boys" in the booth/truck is pretty sad (and telling).
Exactly. Lots of guys say that stuff with their friends around the house when hanging out but how do you bring that stuff to any professional work environment?
Makes you wonder how these Fox guys are when the cameras are off. It must be so widespread there that they feel fine with this type of stuff going on while they are at work but the cameras and mic’s are off.

Exactly. Lots of guys say that stuff with their friends around the house when hanging out but how do you bring that stuff to any professional work environment?
Makes you wonder how these Fox guys are when the cameras are off. It must be so widespread there that they feel fine with this type of stuff going on while they are at work but the cameras and mic’s are off.

No one should be saying this. I haven’t heard this word from my friends in years and even if I do I correct them right away.

No one should be saying this. I haven’t heard this word from my friends in years and even if I do I correct them right away.

working at a middle school I hear that word about 50 times a day. Correct it every time as well.

working at a middle school I hear that word about 50 times a day. Correct it every time as well.

Thats insane to me - I would think the younger generations were growing up with this being more prevalent in their homes and community

Curt playing with fire
mjlol.png

Thats insane to me - I would think the younger generations were growing up with this being more prevalent in their homes and community

crazy to think about, but Superbad came out in 07 which isn't really that long ago and they used that slur heavily.

crazy to think about, but Superbad came out in 07 which isn't really that long ago and they used that slur heavily.

Lol I just watched it for the first time in years. Didn’t realize they had used it so much!

13 years is a long time to me - I would hope no 13 year old is using this ugly slur, but it’s happening.

I guess living in major cities has my mindset more liberal

Back
Top Bottom