2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

The Padres manager is on board with the take a pitch bs too? :smh: I think these dudes are just making up unwritten rules as they go. Never heard of someone being berated for swinging 3-0 when the bases are loaded :lol:.

Yeah, Hudson blew it.

Gonna have to revamp the entire bullpen once again, an annual off-season tradition for the Nats.

Adam Eaton hitting 2nd everyday is really bringing the whole lineup down. He’s the worst RF in baseball right now.

This Season Really Puts Into Perspective How Much Of An Anomaly Last Season Was.

We've Essentially Fielded The Same Team Sans Rendon.

Imagine lecturing your teammate because you’re winning by too much.

There’s no way in hell a team could lose a 7 run lead, it’s impossible. ****in clowns.

This Season Really Puts Into Perspective How Much Of An Anomaly Last Season Was.

We've Essentially Fielded The Same Team Sans Rendon.
It’s tough because they legit started the season the exact same way last year and it just took them time to gel. Starting pitching outside of Sanchez is still good, just hurt right now.

They need to find a new C and RF for next season. I can’t watch Adam Eaton or Yan Gomes/Kurt Suzuki play baseball anymore. Clint Frazier or Brian Goodwin would look nice in RF - no clue who is available at C given that Philly probably re-signs JT.

EfrOQ7PXsAExhzn

Second biggest "this f**king guy over here" look I have seen in 2020 after Andrew Wiggins shot it to Westbrook.

That “unwritten rules” **** is so corny. I know it didn’t happen here, but especially the idea of beaning a guy with a 95 mph fastball because you sucked at getting him out and they showed emotion.

Besides, it’s not like teams can’t overcome a 7 run deficit. Hell don’t remind me of the 9th inning of that Mets Nationals game from last September. Aside from that. This is Major League Baseball. This isn’t little league where they have mercy rules in play. You’re getting millions to play a kids game. Your fragile ego will survive if a guy hits a grand slam.

Don’t want to give up a grand slam on a 3-0 count. Don’t load the bases to begin with. Don’t fall behind 3-0 on the count.

top 5 most relatable pictures ever.

if you don't want the batter hitting a grand slam, don't load the bases, don't get in a 3-0 count, and don't serve up meatballs. baseball traditionalists always quick to say "back in my day players didn't rest or take days off for injuries. these players now days are pampered millionaires" and at the same time complaining that you have to beat a team respectfully and call off the dogs. snowflakes.

Yeah, I don't really have a issue with what Tatis did.

I've always been caught in the middle when it came to the unwritten rules. I remember getting into arguments about how I don't respect the game. Man, wtf.

Back
Top Bottom