• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Offense needs to wake TF up. They’re still in Vegas.

Surprised we’re only down 10 tbh.

Crazy stat they said earlier on tv. Last time we was 6-4, got blew out by a 3-7 Jets team, I think their record was. Went 1-5 the rest of the way. Playoffs missed. Hope we not following that same story...

Cue a week of hysterics and sweeping hot takes.

Horrendous game all around and I simply won't be able to take our fans this week. Gonna stay off all Raiders social media until next Sunday. :lol:

Early on I think Gruden got out coached and out schemed. It was close early, but after halftime things just got out of hand as they were trying to make something happen.

Penalties were another big problem today. Not sure where it ended up at, but by the 3rd quarter I think we were at 11 penalties for like 150+ yards. Ain’t no one winning like that.

edit:

Last edited:
Early on I think Gruden got out coached and out schemed. It was close early, but after halftime things just got out of hand as they were trying to make something happen.

Penalties were another big problem today. Not sure where it ended up at, but by the 3rd quarter I think we were at 11 penalties for like 150+ yards. Ain’t no one winning like that.

edit:

Not just the penalties, if your QB loses the fumble 3 times in a single game it's gonna be tough to win.

Next week will be the most telling. If we can't beat the Jets then there's no way we deserve to make the playoffs.

Not just the penalties, if your QB loses the fumble 3 times in a single game it's gonna be tough to win.

Next week will be the most telling. If we can't beat the Jets then there's no way we deserve to make the playoffs.
Jets don’t wanna win man, ain’t no way we taking that L :lol:

I've been watching from my phone all season but my phone broke a few days ago, so glad I didn't wake up to watch this game.

Back
Top Bottom