• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coop will forever be trash to me for being hella inconsistent. Still happens to this day when he gets in front of a top tier CB.

i liked Coop during his first 2 years. dude is soft though. that money isnt going to make him any better. i still think its wild that Dallas gave him that much money. looking back, i dont regret either the Coop or Mack trade. i just need us to go WR and DB with our first 5 picks. DL improved, LB definitely improved, and our OL is aight. i just want to see even more improvement from Kolton and we're straight.

Wonder if this will happen? He obviously wants out and Detroit signed Trufant as a replacement, but didn't Raiders just sign Eli Apple this morning? Figure they wouldn't do that yet if they were making a play for Slay.

Let's hope we move on from Carrbage today...set the franchise back more than Jamarcus.
Jamarcus was bad enough to dump early on.
Carrbage is also bad but sometimes mediocre enough to give people hope.
He also has a better attitude.

Anyway hope this is the end of the Carrbage era.

Last edited:
Also I dont want a corner in the first round. Corners are overrated. With a better Dline and LBs we should be fine.
Mahomes is going to beat whoever we put back there anyway.
The formula therefore is to hit him fast and hard like 49ers were doing for 3qtrs in the SB and put up more than 30pts points per game.
I know that is a tall task. It is even harder with Carrbage though.

Let's hope we move on from Carrbage today...set the franchise back more than Jamarcus.
Jamarcus was bad enough to dump early on.
Carrbage is also bad but sometimes mediocre enough to give people hope.
He also has a better attitude.

Anyway hope this is the end of the Carrbage era.

tenor.gif

I agree, no corner in the 1st, too many memories of D.J Hayden, Conley and Phillip Buchanan turning into nothing, you could even throw Stanford Routt in there for old time sakes

Really hoping for Jeudy here but I'd be excited for Lamb too, Ruggs III not so much.

After that it's strictly best player available for me.

I just imagine Ruggs adjusting for underthrow after underthrow on a deep ball delivered by Carr.

I really believe in Carr but his ability deep vertical is a weak point for me and not well suited to Ruggs strengths.

You pair Carr with two space artists in Jeudy and Renfrow, big bodies everywhere in Williams, Waller and Moreau, with the run game as a focal point, we can eat food with that.

Back
Top Bottom