• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh man, September can't come soon enough!!

yay-excited.gif

I wonder what our cap is lookin like.

since we aint paying a first or second round pick, and then we get like $20M in cap space after June 1st for the Littleton/Nassib/Kwitkowski cuts. I’d imagine the Carr extension comes after June 1st.

I’d obviously be happy if we landed Gilmore, but i’m still concerned with out RT situation and if cap is an issue then i’d prefer getting a tackle over another corner.

been hoping we'd get Mathieu since he declared for the draft lol

we need someone who can make game changing plays on that side of the ball, I swear Raiders got to have the least defensive touchdowns out of any team the last 10 years

been hoping we'd get Mathieu since he declared for the draft lol

we need someone who can make game changing plays on that side of the ball, I swear Raiders got to have the least defensive touchdowns out of any team the last 10 years
2016 Reggie Nelson, not walking through that door :lol:

Yea, i’m on board with the Mathieu option. I’d actually prefer Mathieu over Gilmore since our CB’s are actually a decent group.

Not sure who all is left as far as RT’s free agent options. Feel like we might roll forward with Brandon Parker at RT :\

Very tempting.

Pay out on a $40 ticket for Carr to win MVP was something like $2K at the Venetian last week.

Back
Top Bottom