2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t really matter. KD & Kyrie want a coach they can control. I always thought this quote was craaaaazy. Coming from Kyrie, and KD agreeing with it.

2ADBC1D5-9027-4943-9915-7B89FFD84C2A.png

This right here, is real coaching. But KD did not want that.

This is nuts. Bullying is crazy.

Knocked out during the game but my body woke me up during the interview like "Ayy man come look at this ****"

Stared in sleepy/high confusion then turned off the tv and rolled back over :lol:

Glad to know I'm not the only one that noticed because I woke up this morning like "....nahhhh" :lol:

Reminds me of Andrew Caldwell. The “I’m delivert” guy. Man is hilarious on social media. Still gay as hell, but be trolling like he trying to be a man’s man at times :rofl:

This how he really sound lmao :rofl: :rofl:

No dog in this fight but KD looked pretty good last season in the playoffs without Steph. He just looking off in the playoffs against a great defense. It happens

"Most skilled" talk was silent yesterday
Can we just say he is gifted iso player
Had zero impact in other areas of the gm

This years Knicks team was held back by incompetent coaching. They’d be putting up a much better fight than sawft *** Brooklyn. Elite skill. Elite frailties as a team.

Bos a hacky team too. With ****** fans who deny just how ****** they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom