2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
This years Jazz team seems prime to be beaten by an injured Luka. I hope not for my bracket's sake. I'm already down bad for choosing the Raptors.

couple " sana sana colita de rana"'s will get him back by friday
get abuelita to rub his hammy with this and he might go for 70 again

818Q7bRbUkL._AC_SX425_.jpg

President_Trump_Presents_the_Medal_of_Freedom_to_Bob_Cousy_%2848602862221%29.jpg

Do you see THEM slandering OUR PG?? aepps20 aepps20

The dialogue in here the past few days has been disgusting but this takes the cake
full

Just another example of 😴 💤 🛏 Joseph's America and Meth's NT. Woke Bois and Scums love to yap but cry in da corner during their shifts in da mines.

Book probably done the series or diminished. Hamstring pulls the foot back. It's where a lot of strength in the leg is derived. Plus puts the ACL in a compromised position. Weakens the structure around it. A lot of guys that injure their knees, weakened hamstrings.

Screenshot_20220420-063458_Chrome.jpg

This is a long shot but Grizzlies fans - anyone know this guy circled? I know it's a terrible pic but he goes to every game and the camera is always around him so I think he's famous. I'm wondering because I sat next to him at the game and he was a super nice guy - giving my wolves a hard time in a fun way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom