2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro... White people at my job go crazy for him and Bruce Springsteen. I was confused
Springsteen has a big following period, but you live in his home state. There’s probably people there who will fight over someone taking bad about The Boss.

Bro... White people at my job go crazy for him and Bruce Springsteen. I was confused

Can confirm. Been at college house parties, wedding receptions, bars where Piano Man came on and everyone in the place sang it as loud as they could.
Bruce Springsteen can EAD but there will be ZERO SLANDER TOLERATED on Billy Joel and/or Piano Man.

Springsteen has a big following period, but you live in his home state. There’s probably people there who will fight over someone taking bad about The Boss.
I went to an all white high school at the peak of the "classic rock" phase that seemingly every suburban white kid goes through

the amount of times I had to listen to a kid who listened to Led Zeppelin or Springsteen once
give me lecture on how that Jay-z's The Blueprint "isn't music" :lol:

so I just became reflexively hostile to so much classic rock.

but eventually I grew out of that, and I had to admit to myself, that Born To Run slaps and has zero skips :lol:

Dog... I didnt know he was from New Jersey UNTIL I started working at my job. I don't know a single song of his. I feel like he is only a part of South Jersey. North Jersey don't know who that dude is.

I do want to meet a white person that doesn't like that Billy Joel song though... I don't think one exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom