2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe he's using that type of language. There are children in the crowd.
1655766042961.jpeg

Gonna be interesting to see who stays and leaves gsw

McGee would be a great pickup for them or any contender if phx doesn’t keep him

Well, I know their priority is extending Poole Party but here is there FA situation below:

Unrestricted FA: Bjelica, Chiozza, Looney, GP2, Iggy, Damion Lee, Otto Chamberlain.

Restricted FA: JTA, Weatherspoon

I am sure they all want to stay but it will come down to how deep into luxury tax hell the Dubs want to go. For example, I know before the playoffs they were talking about GPII looking at a MLE around $10.3MM which would equate to $40MM+ in tax :sick: And IMO the price of the brick went up after the postseason.

This past season spent $175 in salaries and $170 I’m tax so $345 total :sick: Myers has hinted at an upper limit of around $400MM but there is legitimately a world where they could get to $500MM :wow: Really good breakdown of their dilemma below:

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...-it-together-could-cost-over-500-million/amp/

Hold up. I would just like to clarify the language of the WASHED KING WASHED KING ban. Was it that he can not post in THIS thread for a month? Or all general NBA threads? Because this thread is going to get locked, probably shortly, and we will all migrate to the off-season thread which is a different thread from the one he has been spewing his nonsense. I do not want that man to skate on a technicality

Hold up. I would just like to clarify the language of the WASHED KING WASHED KING ban. Was it that he can not post in THIS thread for a month? Or all general NBA threads? Because this thread is going to get locked, probably shortly, and we will all migrate to the off-season thread which is a different thread from the one he has been spewing his nonsense. I do not want that man to skate on a technicality
No basketball related threads for the month. He posts in other threads can't rob him of that.

No basketball related threads for the month. He posts in other threads can't rob him of that.

Oh for sure. I just wanted to make sure it was all basketball related threads. I know it is only a month but he intimated he would be out until opening night
I’ll be back opening night that’s all that matters. The other Brothers will hold it down.

EYE take back NOTHING.

FIRST DAY OUT DISS for antidope antidope @addict4sneakers @moe200069 @wavycrocket freeze freeze @friscostylez. Y’all got this round buts it’s not over.

Get back mode all 2023.

(F*** Tatum too btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom