2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought about it, we are at a pre pandemic place again sports wise for the summer. Nothing on TV for a while (if you are not into baseball). We have had basketball into at least August the last few seasons. Forgot that the summer sports drought that we experienced before the pandemic was even a thing...

I remember years ago when the nba season started on Christmas during the 2011-12 lockout season, I thought it would be cool if the season started in late December and ended in August.

The playoffs and finals going on during July and into August when there’s nothing but baseball going on would be cool. Then when the season ends the NFL starting is right around the corner.

I liked watching NBA Finals games in July last summer.

New avy potential for my fellow Dub fans
4FE84543-A2A3-4EB6-AC2F-175A42C58C85.jpeg

Literally the last dudes fans want to hear from after a championship win are the team execs.

Credit to spending money and/or building the team.... but these are always the most boring interviews to me. :lol:

Like, why are Bob Myers feet on the tv screen? :sick: :sick: :sick:

Literally the last dudes fans want to hear from after a championship win are the team execs.

Credit to spending money and/or building the team.... but these are always the most boring interviews to me. :lol:
nah, light years lacob earned the right to talk. he backed up his talk with his wallet. most are afraid to spend like that. could have easily went to rebuild mode after a couple bad yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom