2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
UA doesn’t make gum
how about a compromise?

anigif_enhanced-10628-1422991010-10.gif

Everyone knows faried played hard af but he bounced out of the league for a reason. He couldn’t defend on the perimeter when teams went small. That’s not going to happen to Timelord
I didnt realize Timelord makes his biggest impact by defending the perimeter and is known for being able to guard smalls.

Last I checked Timelord is all over the interior, grabbing boards, getting second chances, blocking shot after shot..

That's what Faried did. Don't matter if he bounced out the league quickly, the argument was never who had more skills. It was about Faried resembling certain aspects of Timelord's play that are clearly noticeable.

I didnt realize Timelord makes his biggest impact by defending the perimeter and is known for being able to guard smalls.

Last I checked Timelord is all over the interior, grabbing boards, getting second chances, blocking shot after shot..

That's what Faried did. Don't matter if he bounced out the league quickly, the argument was never who had more skills. It was about Faried resembling certain aspects of Timelord's play that are clearly noticeable.

He doesn’t make his entire impact on the perimeter obviously but he has the ability. You’re not asking him to defend smalls full time. No one said that.

Faried as a rebounding machine. That was always his archetype. Williams has 92 less blocks in 4 less seasons. They aren’t the same. They both black doe

**** are you talking about :lol:

He doesn’t make his entire impact on the perimeter obviously but he has the ability. You’re not asking him to defend smalls full time. No one said that.

Faried as a rebounding machine. That was always his archetype. Williams has 92 less blocks in 4 less seasons. They aren’t the same. They both black doe
Let's not act like we already know where Williams' career will be in 3-5 years. He got a long way to go bro, his career could shift another direction at any time.

Again, you missing the point and now using blocks stats to try to back your osn narrative.

forget the stats. Forget that both are black like u keep mentioning. And forget their exact height like you pointed out for no reason lol.

What's Wlliams and Faried's style of play? similar but not exactly the same, isn't it?

Faried, and his ability to bring ENERGY like Williams by beung all over the paint, grabbing boards, blocking shots is like, but not exactly the same as, Robert Williams who brings that same spark of energy for thr Celtics cause he is active as hell just like Faried.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom