2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Boston's end.. They have to find a way to generate something with not a lot of dribbles required. Everything from them comes from one guy dominating the ball, run high PnR, and hopefully get a drive and kick. The Warriors play the passing lanes too well, and all of Boston's ball handlers are turnover prone.

Also moving Klay Thompson to Horford and Green to Brown was a great adjustment by Kerr. Al Horford on Klay isn't a mismatch that the Celtics are going to change up things to try and abuse and Green is a better 1v1 Defender than Thompson for Brown.

Tough to make any proclamations after the first two games. The fact that da Celts got 1 in GS is huge. I think da Celts have gotten blown out in at least two games in almost every series so we will see. GS played outstanding in the third quarter. Part of me feels like a young team got comfortable with just getting 1 in GS.

He was clearly not 100% tonight
He hasn’t been 100% since he got hurt. Draymond was backing down Pritchard and Rob Williams came over to double leaving loony open. Does it every game. He only played 14 minutes… If you’re low on minutes… you need to make every minute count

Klay did so much drill work over the last three years he can't help but do the one legged jumpers and hesi dribbles. :lol:
And then when he goes up it's an off balance jumper. Either always falling back forward or sideways. Legs swinging out. He jumper used to be picturesque.

Did you read what I wrote?

Since they shot 40.5%, I said pretty much a ✅️. Don't act like them boys shot lights out.

Yes we know Klay scored 11. We also know ya boy Jaylen struggled. Which is why I wrote "half ✅️." Plus I wrote "bet paid" since I predicted Klay would score 25.

My 3-4 other predictions were dead on BTW.

Slow down on the skimming bro, you reminding me of Jordan Poole
That’s not how predictions or bets work son. See if you wanna make a bet or a prediction before the game you can’t change that bet or prediction according to what actually happens when the game ends.:lol::lol:

With Rob clearly hobbled I think they should bring him off the bench. Start Grant at the 4.
Now BOS in trouble if that happens

Warriors are deeper than the Celtics

Can Grant step up full time and be a factor on the offensive end if/when Smart and Al or only giving you 5-9 points apiece

Last edited:
That’s not how predictions or bets work son. See if you wanna make a bet or a prediction before the game you can’t change that bet or prediction according to what actually happens in the game.:lol::lol:
Lol. Who said I was changing a bet or prediction :lol:

There's no more need

Lol. Who said I was changing a bet or prediction :lol:

There's no more need
You said the Celtics we’re not gonna shoot over 40% from three and they did…so you werent right. You might’ve got the Jaylen Brown part right but Klay still didn’t hit 25 points and you over here posting your predictions like you miss Cleo

Could've sworn I said the those guys weren't gonna shoot like that again...

Could've sworn I said the warriors had a game plan that worked and dudes just got hot...

Could've sworn I said the games were over...

Could've sworn I said Rattlesnake sighting....

Could've sworn I said Tatum is about as Kobe as Booker is...

Could've sworn.

I'm letting shots off. Hitting everything momo
I hope that gif isn't real?

I know that dude aint that stupid to be doing a F'n shooting gun gesture in the 21st century

46% of the 80 shots the C's threw up tonight were threes. In Game 1 that number was 48%.

It's clear Boston wants to or thinks it can outshoot the Splash Mob

Something to watch in games 3 & 4 if that trend continues for the Celtics and if they can be successful enough to shoot half their shots from deep to beat GSW 3 more times.

when you say we? what does we mean? celtics fans? i know someone with a handle "witnesskb24" can't be a celtics fan.

The ones saying Boston would win game 2 and constantly clowning y’all warriors fans for your peek a boo behavior :lol:

I know it’s been a long ride of life long fandom since 2015 but cmon now

1654478087280.png

Finals MVP
Bruh looking like that one little dude from the American horror story circus season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom