2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is there is no one to punish on Boston. Even Pritchard can defend competently. They’re nothing like the other teams they’ve played.
That guy has to be Horford. You gotta be able to punish him on either the drop or when he steps up. I can't believe Al Horford is a defensive wall like this.

That guy has to be Horford. You gotta be able to punish him on either the drop or when he steps up. I can't believe Al Horford is a defensive wall like this.
If that’s the key to victory, then good luck. Meanwhile everyone can attack him on the other end.

Tough when the only two guys on the team that can create off the dribble are smaller guards.

Goddamn just hold the L on this one :lol:
I’m gonna say this one last time.

If you cant guard the pick and roll. Or if you are leaving your man to help cover someone else whos already guarded…thats low IQ. Theres no other way to put it.

i hope you fellas enjoy the next couples of days because **** gonna go 180 real soon

this will be y'all in here:
after g2: "it's fine, Boston just needed to steal 1, dubs still gotta go out to boston :evil:"
after g3: "they stole 1 at boston, just like we did out there >D"
after g4: "up 3-1? gonna be a 2016 repeat :lol:"
after g5: "it's not fair, the team is way too stacked :frown:"

On NT

Dudes really smooching NBA players because they make a block every now and then but forget about the easy buckets they allow Or fouls they commit.

getback getback You must think Joel Anthony is a top 10 players since his plus minus was so high when he played for the heatles. You literally get stiffarmed in every debate yet you keep tagging my name it’s weird af.

i hope you fellas enjoy the next couples of days because **** gonna go 180 real soon

this will be y'all in here:
after g2: "it's fine, Boston just needed to steal 1, dubs still gotta go out to boston :evil:"
after g3: "they stole 1 at boston, just like we did out there >D"
after g4: "up 3-1? gonna be a 2016 repeat :lol:"
after g5: "it's not fair, the team is way too stacked :frown:"

On NT

Frisco-down-bad.jpg

getback getback You must think Joel Anthony is a top 10 players since his plus minus was so high when he played for the heatles. You literally get stiffarmed in every debate yet you keep tagging my name it’s weird af.

You told me I'm from Idaho and not a real Celtics fan because I thought Jayson Tatum being a top 10 +/- player in the league is a good thing.

I wouldn't really call that a stiff arm :lol:

You told me I'm from Idaho and not a real Celtics fan because I thought Jayson Tatum being a top 10 +/- player in the league is a good thing.

I wouldn't really call that a stiff arm :lol:
If rob williams cant guard the pick and roll. Or if you are leaving your man to help cover someone else whos already guarded…thats low IQ. Theres no other way to put it.

From October to January Jayson Tatum‘s +/- was top 10 yet the team was losing almost every game. So what’s the point of having a high +/- minus if your team is not winning? what’s the point of even mentioning it? Do you even know that +/- is a team stat? Yeah you’re mentioning it like it’s a individual stat.

You continuously defended tatums dancing And Hucking threes from beyond the three-point arc. Kid was going 2 for 13 from 3 that whole stretch. Literally had celtics legends telling him he needs to drive… Then once he starts driving, what do you know the team starts winning.

You couldn’t make a point if your life depended on it and I don’t think you know basketball.

Last edited:
You had mike gorman whos been calling the games for over 40 years telling tatum he needs to drive, robert parish, paul pierce, perk, scal. All saying the same thing. Yet getback getback knows more ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom