2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
vince-mc-mahon-durag (3).gif

not eeem mad at this. a game 1 win on the road would have me feelin the same way

series gonna be great. i wanna see how the dubs adjust in game 2 before feeling anxious.

But I will stay quiet about Bron and AD for now cause IMO these Celtics would struggle against the 2020 Lakers who not only were healthy but had all kinds of wi g defenders with size, length, and speed (Kuzma, Caruso, KCP, and Kieff) plus all thr bigs to give Horford and Timelord fits (AD, Javale, Dwight, and Bron). Bron and AD just gotta stay healthy for a full season.

I'm not that impressed with the Celtics at all.
Saying the Celtics would struggle against a version of a team that no longer exists is proving what exactly?

Just not really sure what GS is going to be able to do defensively. Don't see what options they have. Nightmare matchup for them.
Seems like more hoping and wishing that they pull it out than anything. Teams coming off a game 7 were 31-52 (37%) Game 1 of the following series since 1989 prior to last night. Plus being on the road, I thought the Warriors would win G1 for sure.

Saying the Celtics would struggle against a version of a team that no longer exists is proving what exactly?
The type of roster makeup that would give both BOS and GSW problems.

GSW needs to find guys who are willing to bang and get physical with Rob and Al for a full 48. And guys who don't just settle for threes and are willing to attack the rim more often than not. Aka Inside-Out play.

Dray, Looney, Kuminga, and Porter all gonna have to level up the aggression and play a similar style on D that AD, Bron, Kuz, Caruso, Rondo, Dwight, and Javale all did to wear down their opponents over the course of a 7 game series. Bron, Rondo constantly the floor generals to direct the offense when they needed a bucket or to to thwart a run.

Last edited:
1. GSW needs to find a way to not be *** whenever $t3ph is chilling on the bench
2. GSW needs to locate and attack Robert Williams every second he's on the court

The type of roster makeup that would give both BOS and GSW problems.

GSW needs to find guys who are willing to bang and get physical with Rob and Al for a full 48. Dray, Looney, Kuminga, and Porter all gonna have to level up the aggression and play a similar style on D that AD, Bron, Kuz, Caruso, Rondo, Dwight, and Javale all did to wear down their opponents over the course of a 7 game series.
that Laker lineup no longer exist. I previously thought that the current Lakers lineup formed in 2021 for that season would be great, boy was I hugely mistaken. I believe the common negative denominator there was Rust and everything just fell like bricks afterwards.

With who? Attacking a good defender doesn’t make a lot of sense. Timelord was at his worse last night when he was playing drop early.

He's a good help defender, but made a bunch of mental mistakes that led to open shots. It would have been highlighted more if those said shots didn't rim out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom