2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything Bron does taking up space in the NBA sphere these two are just as bad in the WNBA :lol:. Love them to death but man… they should be creating space for the new gen

Sue and DT are my girls but you 100% right.

They legends but they need to go home and be family women at this point.

It was nastee how they freezed my girl Nneka from joining the Women's Olympic team.

Last edited:
8A039C89-AAAC-418C-BCF0-C7AA8D50D455.jpeg
I know bro, Yanni looking around for Middleton

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 is the only gimmick poster that I can stand. At least it's about actual basketball. Keep doing what you're doing man. I read your posts and try to incorporate them into how I think about basketball

At this point, I don't even think it's a gimmick. He truly believes this and I feel like I misjudged dude.

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 is the only gimmick poster that I can stand. At least it's about actual basketball. Keep doing what you're doing man. I read your posts and try to incorporate them into how I think about basketball

At this point, I don't even think it's a gimmick. He truly believes this and I feel like I misjudged dude.
Thanks bro.

There's a saying..."when one been watching the NBA since, say, the late 70s, one will eventually realize this a big man's game no matter how many outside shots are being chucked."

They can create a 4-point line all they want, but to win a chip it ALWAYS comes down to the team that attacks the paint the most WINS. Imo of course.

Thanks bro.

There's a saying..."when one been watching the NBA since, say, the late 70s, one will eventually realize this a big man's game no matter how many outside shots are being put out."

They can create a 4-point line all they want, but to win a chip it ALWAYS comes down to the team that attacks the paint the most WINS. Imo of course.
I can't say I always agree with this, but you have me paying more attention to it these days. I appreciate the perspective for real man.

People rooting for Luka today but will hate his guts in the next round if they advance :lol:
As someone who is rooting for GSW supremacy... The Suns would be the preferred matchup. The deeper they go the more the fact that only one guy can score the basketball will play a factor to me.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
B Sox B Sox

Izz ya bday today bro? HBD man. And best of luck to the Celtics today, I fully expect y'all to play ultra physical in G7 and for the arena to be rocking en route to a W.

But regardless of the outcome...I'm still #BuckFoston4life:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom