2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

98774120-D25F-41C7-82FC-C6540D85B08F.jpeg

Don't care for changing the rules when the Bills made so many mistakes on that drive it didn't matter. Squib kick to take five seconds off the clock and do an all out blitz on the last play even if you do defensive holding they give themselves a better chance. Pathetic effort from the Bills on that last sequence.
I'm gonna have to go back and look myself but also seen it mentioned they were playing the sidelines as if the Chiefs had no timeouts left

Just all out failure

Maybe i’m tripping, but wouldn’t it make sense for the Bills to just get holding penalties at the end of regulation? There was 13 seconds left. A couple 5 yard holding penalties and the game is over.
would love to see a team try this
grab/drag the receivers and backs own when the ball is snap and hold them down. that's like only 5yds and it will kill some time
would be left with a untimed hail mary play to end the gm

The problem with that is the refs could see it, not call it, then throw the flag later on in the play and rule it DPI if the ball is thrown to that receiver. Now instead of a 5 yard penalty you have a spot foul.

Tebow couldn’t hold Allen’s jockstrap

Y’all better quit mentioning his name before he pops up trying to make it in yet another pro sport :smh:

Tebow couldn’t hold Allen’s jockstrap

Y’all better quit mentioning his name before he pops up trying to make it in yet another pro sport :smh:

what he going play rugby?

only time I watch that shh is women in the Olympics or six nations

unless he somehow can go back to Florida

1643029331739.jpeg

That's the same Eli Apple we all know talking like that or someone else?? :lol:

The New Orleans slander is out of line, that fanbase might be trash but that's still one of the best cities in the US. Probably my fav in the south.

Back
Top Bottom