2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

Not gonna lie, I always thought it was weird when fans stayed emotionally invested in players that left their team and had success

But I'm over rooting for the Rams and Stafford like my house is on the line.

i've always felt this way except for Brady. but that's a little different than most franchise players leaving. man was the franchise

Not gonna lie, I always thought it was weird when fans stayed emotionally invested in players that left their team and had success

But I'm over rooting for the Rams and Stafford like my house is on the line.
Are you talking specifically football or sports in general? I don’t think this is that weird especially in this era when a lot of folks are fans of players in lieu of teams.

I was thinking about this last night. If Jimmy takes you to 2 SBs, you can't get rid of him right?
They have no choice. At minimum they need the cap space. Lynch has missed a gang of picks, but when he hits he HITS on All-Pros. Deebo and Bosa are going to get 20 mil+++ per year. Are they gonna let go of one of those guys just so they can have Jimmy another year?

I was thinking about this last night. If Jimmy takes you to 2 SBs, you can't get rid of him right?
The 49ers win in spite of Jimmy not because of him

Imagine the run and pass threat of Trey Lance with all those offensive weapons the 49ers have?

If Jimmy gets a ring this year it not only increases his trade value tenfold but the 49ers will end up getting a starting caliber player or pick that they can turn into an immediate impact piece.

49ers, because of the way theyre built on offense and defense, are potentially a Super Bowl contender for the next 3 years because they're young and only going to get better

C0A0F8C4-38E0-47EE-890C-FA0E3A242B24.jpeg

only 3 but good drive. gonna put pressure on the bucs just by how easily they moved the ball

No, I think the Niners will get the best trade value they can get from him at this point. Too many missed opportunities from Jimmy this season. Happy that they are in the Championship game, but Jimmy isn't the main reason the Niners got there.

Back
Top Bottom