2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

1642919269471.png

goodnight

Demeco has an interview tomorrow. I think he has a couple others set up as well

Hoping he lands something and gets his chance and not some bs short leash either

The Special Teams coach tho, god damn. That was amazing.

He has to get promoted or something. Saw he’s been a Special Teams coach for a long time, too long.

Last week we beat the Cowboys and they talked about the Cowboys all week. This week they’ll for sure be talking about the Packers and ripping Aaron to shreds.

We’re a boring *** team. :lol:

Demeco has an interview tomorrow. I think he has a couple others set up as well

Hoping he lands something and gets his chance and not some bs short leash either
I think people will liken him to Vrabel.

He’s getting a job. Shanahan has a legit coaching tree. We get pillaged every year for our staff. From taking a team from 2-5 to the NFC Championship to doing something we’ve never seen with Deebo, I don’t see how anyone else is the COTY.

Last edited:
Last week we beat the Cowboys and they talked about the Cowboys all week. This week they’ll for sure be talking about the Packers and ripping Aaron to shreds.

We’re a boring *** team. :lol:
I dont think most these shows can go any further than talking about

Cowboys
Lebron
Lakers
Yankees
Brady/Rodgers

NFLN usually solid though

It is pretty crazy Rodgers has gone to the playoffs 12 times now and only has one SB berth :lol: And that year was as a 6th seed.

Five times since Favre retired GB has had the #1 or 2 seed (and Lambeau Field in Jan) and those years theyre 0-5 getting to the super bowl.

It is pretty crazy Rodgers has gone to the playoffs 12 times now and only has one SB berth :lol: And that year was as a 6th seed.

Five times since Favre retired GB has had the #1 or 2 seed (and Lambeau Field in Jan) and those years theyre 0-5 getting to the super bowl.
The worst had to be 2014 when they were up 19-7 AND HAD THE BALL with under 5 minutes left AND LOST.

Back
Top Bottom