2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220912_142334.jpg

Anyone you guys adding/removing?

What’s good?! Don Issue 4 in a Cavs colorway. Given this is his new model for the upcoming season, I’m sure we’ll see a number of colorways coming shortly. The first colorway I believe is available to buy now (Pic below of Mitchell wearing at Dykman in NYC):

5C8D980B-CEE5-4001-8C06-09581153550B.jpeg
75116674-3C67-4376-9FD9-8853C80760B8.jpeg

JS”

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR !!!

SCHEELS has em for anyone interested

I would like NYK to not make any advances towards any more guards until Lamelo is hitting FA.

I love him, but Klay might be iffy.
Damn, I think he’s a lock. We say Steph changed the game & that’s only partially true.

One guy bombing from 3 & you don’t have to change your own offensive approach too much.

The problem was the Warriors had TWO of them, extremely high volume & extremely high efficiency, it completely changed their points per possession.

If you look at most 3s made in a single playoff run, you see Steph several times.

You also see Klay right there several times :lol:

Having 2 guys like that on the same team forces you to take more 3s or you’re getting shot off the floor.

Klay is an obvious HoF but a 'lock' to me is like first ballot, and he being first ballot over guys like Jimmy, PG, Jojo, , Kyrie, is kind of wild.

Paul George
Jimmy Butler
Joel Embiid
The podcast explains things well and even though these names are valid they give criteria reasons for it but say they will “eventually make the list”

The podcast explains things well and even though these names are valid they give criteria reasons for it but say they will “eventually make the list”
This is kinda how I read it. Those three will make it but I guess as of "today" they would still put in some work (which they obviously will achieve as long as they continue playing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom