2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jordan also didn't have the access to science or full understanding of his value or else he certainly would have taken games off cause it just makes logical sense.
One thing about Mike though, he did say that people may save up to have one chance to see me play. Which sounds a lot better than when Bron said, I've been playing for however many years and people have had multiple chances to see me play. I have to worry about my body. At the end of the day, the NBA could have nixed all this if they would have been more forceful when the Spurs sent their players home back in 2013 on a national televised game for rest. The NBA or anyone else never thought it would morph into this foolishness that it is today.

Other than a playoff spot and or money (which won't really matter to the top guys) What could they offer for the winner of the midseason tournament?

I can't be the only one who sees this when I see Bronny

tumblr_nrlddbOQ0L1qejocno1_500.gif

Why does it seem like yesterday Bronny and Bryce were so young? Same happened with LaMelo Ball. One minute he was in high school and the next he looked like an adult :lol:

Nba players are hella big. People sometimes forget that

If these guy are going to attempt to box, at least wear some headgear

One thing about Mike though, he did say that people may save up to have one chance to see me play. Which sounds a lot better than when Bron said, I've been playing for however many years and people have had multiple chances to see me play. I have to worry about my body. At the end of the day, the NBA could have nixed all this if they would have been more forceful when the Spurs sent their players home back in 2013 on a national televised game for rest. The NBA or anyone else never thought it would morph into this foolishness that it is today.
NBA was totally different in the 80s-90s. Majority of the 80s was filled with NBA players doing drugs and drinking alcohol prior to games and were out of shape most of the season. Point guards walked the ball up the court 90% of the time and offenses took one shot every 20 seconds. In the 90s NBA players started working out and investing at being full time athletes and started running up the the court more but offenses still focused on the post while players rested on the wings.

Guys like Patrick Ewing wouldn’t even cross half court until 12 seconds in the shot clock. Playing 82 games back then ain’t even close to the speed and stress players deal with now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom