2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean technically it's all on company dime :lol:. Guys get paid every other week. I'm saying it's the same risk whether it's pro am or Rico Hines or just an impromptu pickup game among teammates. So I don't see how the NBA could restrict basketball players from playing basketball
You are aware they can put into contracts that you're not allowed to ride a motorcycle, right? Tons of restrictions can be put into contract.

-foe

So apparently you can’t have 3 dudes on the rookie max? Lol why?
Just a weird CBA quirk. Teams can only give out two five year rookie max contracts. But technically you can have a third player get an offer sheet and match it. It would just be a four year contract at most.

Injuries happen unfortunately. On and off the floor. Dude could have hurt his foot walking down the stairs. Canceling basketball outside of official NBA/FIBA/etc competition would be weird.

OKC's top pick getting hurt while playing in Seattle is a rather interesting cur......coincidence.

Also in todays landscape of load management I don't see how y'all can't tell a pro-am ban is coming.

Whatever they decide, they gotta keep people off the baselines. That’s too dangerous
Agree with this. In the two games Bron had played in the people on the baseline were basically on the court. No clearance for people to land at all. When CWebb was commentating games, he would always rail about the photographers and tv camera people were to close.

2B02E22D-1057-4837-9B20-7F846E79F6AA.gif

I’m an expert because I watched part of one youtube video and i want Lively instead. Or Scoot. Or a Thompson

Speaking of music, Stevie Wonder has always been someone who’s work I admired but did not spend enough time listening to as a yout.

But gotdamb this man would’ve been my 🐐 if I were some years older.

As it stands I still have the og BAD, og vinyl & multiple Dangerous cassettes. **** had to accessible at all times before mp3 was a twinkle in Brandenburg’s eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom