2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t think of the last game I watched on TV that played we will rock you. Y’all wilding.
That's why I said live games. And the point wasn't that the song "slaps". I think antidope antidope said their songs were of unimportance or something like that...

I was just pointing out that they play that boom boom clap at arenas across the country. Easily recognizable song. Sampled hundred of times. But if you guys want to say it doesn't "slap" that's cool lol I don't listen to queen.

That's why I said live games. And the point wasn't that the song "slaps". I think antidope antidope said their songs were of unimportance or something like that...

I was just pointing out that they play that boom boom clap at arenas across the country. Easily recognizable song. Sampled hundred of times. But if you guys want to say it doesn't "slap" that's cool lol I don't listen to queen.
They also play DJ Khaled All I Do Is Win in arenas when the games over.

Again it's all pep rally music. That's not important to me. Where you going and hearing any of these songs outside a gym? Nowhere. Might as well get a marching band to play if you're really gonna sit here and rock out to Queen

Wack coming at Queen like this, but who in the hell doing this long *** song at Karaoke?
White girls
Last time I make that mistake
CharmingWarmCanary-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom