2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the new Cavs jerseys. Much better than the last two redesigns.

They do need to add something along the sides of the jerseys and shorts though.

Last edited:
Look like practice jerseys. There so many better designers on Twitter and IG. These simplistic jerseys ain’t it. Bring back the fun designs of the 90s.

Nothing wrong with minimalism when done right. I actually see on the white ones they do have some interesting things going on with the shading + pattern on the top half of the jersey. It's not there, or not easily seen on the other two.

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 10.44.14 AM.png

Look like practice jerseys. There so many better designers on Twitter and IG. These simplistic jerseys ain’t it. Bring back the fun designs of the 90s.
Jerseys been lowkey trash since Nike got the licensing back. Teams like Orlando should only be wearing the pinstripes or TMac era with the stars. Same with Toronto and the TRex or AI era Philly. Just slap a swoosh on it give it the modern cut and they’re good.

Baseball rarely does rebrands because the uni’s and logos for most teams are already iconic and you don’t mess with that. Miami lost, Florida Marlins used to be top 5.

Jerseys been lowkey trash since Nike got the licensing back. Teams like Orlando should only be wearing the pinstripes or TMac era with the stars. Same with Toronto and the TRex or AI era Philly. Just slap a swoosh on it give it the modern cut and they’re good.

Baseball rarely does rebrands because the uni’s and logos for most teams are already iconic and you don’t mess with that. Miami lost, Florida Marlins used to be top 5.

If I recall correctly, all of those were Champion jerseys, correct? Are there potentially licensing/trademark reasons why Nike cannot use those designs?

If I recall correctly, all of those were Champion jerseys, correct? Are there potentially licensing/trademark reasons why Nike cannot use those designs?
Probably. I mean Nike does the swingmans that’s a call back to old logos, I dunno if the team or brand trademarks the logos. Nike took over in Baseball and all the majestic stuff remained so I’m leaning toward the team owning all logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom