2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
****** can just pick the country they wanna play for now?

That's tuff 🔥

It's been like that.

ibaka-spain.jpg

I0000IJfOqJGdJcg.jpg

Damage control at this point. KD is 34 and a drama Queen. That drops his value.
3 highest of quality starters and 4 picks is a great deal.

I will say this…the most intriguing part of PHX as a trade partner is the picks. With KD’s injury history and age getting up there, CP3 aging out before our eyes and them maybe losing Ayton nothing….they could be turrible in those future drafts (See: Nets picks that went to Boston).

It’s a major bet but if you want him off your team, that’s probably the most promising future reward. They seem to want to do what the Celtics did when Boston fleeced them - get picks that will hit big while remaining semi-competitive.

Reactions: DLF
Non-Whites lining up to rep AMERICA for sports will always be an eyebrow raiser. Winning ain't that dope that you need to support this place.

Tired of hearing these fake empty statements about that dumb *** flag.

^^^^

Remember the “DEATH OF THE WARRIORS” article that came out in 2019….that was…Rich Bucher. Who had to issue a retraction on a false report.

ANY time he speaks on GSW, you have to consider the lens. They dropped him in 2014, right before the run started. He’s been seething since.

Lol at the sl commentators straight out asking Alvarado about Paul directly

They saying he got into pauls head and under his skin, they have no respect for Chris paul lmao

I could've swore they had a bunch of players that changed associations. Maybe I'm thinking of another team? My bad.

The players on the French team were all born in France - they just come from immigrant families.

France is like the US of Europe when it comes immigration. Extremely diverse.

That’s where my pops moved at a very young age.

***** was SOOOOOOO loud before the season and then got ghost and blamed it on a new job and covid :sick:

ZERO integrity. West Coast Buc Em.

Edit - I was lurking that Lakers thread and they chased him outta there too for a minute when Russ went full Keystone Cop. Pathetic.

Remember right before lil dude went on the lam (to avoid his terrible Russ takes and predictions) - he started it with

“Just got my booster shot, my arms hurt. Sorry I haven’t been able to post….” :lol:

Then Russ got AGGRESSIVELY bad and he went into witness protection…

Pathetic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom