2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kris.png

Klay.png
Now do their accolades

Ray missing the playoffs while Klay misses entire seasons due to injury .

Best ability is always availability . We all know how well Ray takes care of his body

Brown is too young to compare to Klay. They're at opposite stages of their career arcs

Middleton's accolades don't hold a candle to Klay's so idk how that's even a worthy discussion

I think from like 2017 to now…Middleton is right where Klay was as a player Circa 2014-2019.

Middleton nice as ****, in the same way Klay is. I don’t think it’s too far off. He get another ring or two, he in that discussion.

Of course Klay just a much more explosive scorer. But Khris nice!

I would rather discuss trademark infringement than this toxic Klay vs Ray discussion.

lawdog1 lawdog1 can you chime on this potential legal dispute
According to a search of the US Patent and Trademark database, multiple forms and iterations of the word “addicted” are already trademarked, so everyone saying it in here may be infringing. I have not reported anyone, however.

Now do their accolades

I'm with you, but addict4sneakers addict4sneakers said we're talking about production.
We've seen Giannis defer to Khris to close out games in the playoffs.
Khris can do everything Klay can, and he's better at creating his own shot.
Put Khris next to Steph and KD, and he's a 4 time Champ too.
Would Giannis defer to Klay in the final minute when he can't create his own shot?
I'm not so sure. Y'all acting like Khris a scrub.

I think from like 2017 to now…Middleton is right where Klay was as a player Circa 2014-2019.

Middleton nice as ****, in the same way Klay is. I don’t think it’s too far off. He get another ring or two, he in that discussion.

You see it too. #SameTier

Khris is very nice but there's levels

Klay missed 2 of his prime years and suffered the worst leg injuries and ... is only 2 years older than Khris and has a considerably better resume

Ray missing the playoffs while Klay misses entire seasons due to injury .

Best ability is always availability . We all know how well Ray takes care of his body

So you’re giving props to the healthy guy for missing the playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom