2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would okc cash in chips for a Durant deal? How much does Durant improve their timeline?

One of the young guns - SGA/etc with a ton of picks?

@Brosizzlew30.23 ’s trade machine to post ratio is 1:1 :lol:

i can’t knock my guy for dreaming tho, one of them will eventually hit. but lakers fans gotta stop dreaming of kyrie and get more comfortable with this

ED6A9415-C324-4637-9A33-991120997753.jpeg
Nets laughing at you for this one.

Makes sense.

To hear nba nerds say “well if Gobert got 5 picks. KD will get 8”

Ya, let’s not forget the best active human player the jazz got in they trade was Pat Bev lol.

If nets get Ingram or even Ayton/bridges, that’s already worth 2 first rounders at least.

The disrespect is astonishing.

Toronto is a top 3 city in North America and probably one of the most diversely cultural city too.

I like Toronto but you’re buggin. Places I’d rather be for a long wknd: New York, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Miami, Las Vegas, Atlanta, DC. Not too mention the winters…

I like Toronto but you’re buggin. Places I’d rather be for a long wknd: New York, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Miami, Las Vegas, Atlanta, DC. Not too mention the winters…

Ive been to DC a few times and maybe a local needs to show me around, cause ive never been like “yo that was dope I need to come back”. And not just nightlife, moreso stuff to do places to see and be at in the day.

He ending his own career tho in the process. Slow down some, play a full season. Ja is that dude. Even Drose got a few full seasons before he started missing a lot of games.

Playing a full season isn’t necessary anymore. Be available for 60 plus the playoffs.

Gotta stop thinking worst case scenario’s with guys and these injuries. Enjoy the present

Playing a full season isn’t necessary anymore. Be available for 60 plus the playoffs.

Gotta stop thinking worst case scenario’s with guys and these injuries. Enjoy the present
:rofl: are you serious. It's one thing to not play a full season because you're load managing vs being unable to play due to injuries. It's his livelihood I hope he can enjoy the the present and future.

If it takes Scottie Barnes I’m 200% out on KD

OG, GTJr., one of Siakam/FVV and like 2 1st… and even still I dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom