2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
So…can Ayton get upset about how long it’s taking and just sign qualifying offer?

If so, and he does. How does that affect trade for KD?

Reminds of when everyone used to use Michael Vick on Madden back in the day.

What was that…Madden 04? When they would just scramble left and Chuck it downfield, or run? :lol:

It’s always wild how universal this is. And this is before people were playing online heavy like that :lol:

Ravens defense could snuff that out tho :pimp:. Steelers too.

Great times tho! Vick my boy!

While you do see it a lot with interracial relationships, I think in general younger women black and white seems to like those names for some reason. I’ve seen tons of black kids named Jayden, jaylen jalen etc. it’s just a popular sounding name

Now a name like Kaden is 100% from a white parent lol
latinas got that infatuation with the name " aiden" too

The 2021-2022 Lakers did not even make the play in game. They were a lottery team. Worst than the Pelicans, without Zion. The Lakers were An 11 seed

:rofl:

That is remarkably bad for a team expected to win the title.

Y I K E S
And somehow they think adding Nutjob Kyrie is going to make them title contenders

So…can Ayton get upset about how long it’s taking and just sign qualifying offer?

i think he knows he aint **** without chris paul and devin booker.

Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl
ueT2Ynq5mDWJJof8ijG4K0bx6Rf6c8bJ9ItecrlhYzU.png

In theory he could, and it removes a ton of the complications that inherently come with sign and trade scenarios. His $16.5 mil, plus Bridges and Cam Johnson is almost a total wash cap-wise.

But does Brooklyn want him to do that? It backs them into a corner of him potentially being an UFA next offseason. Any guarantees at that point he signs their max or does he go explore and then what?

It trades one level of goofy circumstances for another, but it's certainly easier to parse out from a cap-perspective.

In theory he could, and it removes a ton of the complications that inherently come with sign and trade scenarios. His $16.5 mil, plus Bridges and Cam Johnson is almost a total wash cap-wise.

But does Brooklyn want him to do that? It backs them into a corner of him potentially being an UFA next offseason. Any guarantees at that point he signs their max or does he go explore and then what?

It trades one level of goofy circumstances for another, but it's certainly easier to parse out from a cap-perspective.

Cant wait for the Sixers to swoop up KD, then the Nets actually gonna have a decent squad.

Ben
Seth
Harris
Thybulle
Claxton

Ben gon feel right at home. :pimp:

Reactions: DLF
I think Madden 04 was the last game that had the “create-a-play” feature too. It might have been the only game. I wish they’d bring that back. i used to spend hours drawing up some money plays like McVay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom