2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your Kyle Lowry & raise you former MIP & International Sharpshooter
8E4940D3-A595-46E0-8523-0757B765472B.jpeg

They can have another 1st & some 2nds. Front office has them stockpiled for opportunities like this.

Might as well throw something together & make a call. This opportunity doesn’t come around often.

More often these days, but still.

Thin man gets a chance at real redemption in NYC.

Last edited:
wow, thought dragic was going to the mavs. does he still have any left in the tank to be playing consistent minutes?
dallas eyeing Qai? :emoji_eyes:

wow, thought dragic was going to the mavs. does he still have any left in the tank to be playing consistent minutes?
dallas eyeing Qai? :emoji_eyes:
i think so

Mavs all in on kyrie. They know they messed up with Jalen. Luka watching closely

The Raptors make too much sense.
It does, just hard to ever try to think about what KD would do though since he always does what you don't expect :lol:

They're the best case scenario for a great return that BK has, they'd still be a playoff team with a Raps package.

I'm sure Masai would try to do everything to avoid losing Scottie but if I'm BK, he's gotta be coming in return.

Pretty sure they're already big fans too :lol:

20220703_152729.jpg

I love my guy KD but why the nets think anyone is going to give them a huge haul for a 34 year old is beyond me

KD is one bad injury from retiring

It does, just hard to ever try to think about what KD would do though since he always does what you don't expect :lol:

They're the best case scenario for a great return that BK has, they'd still be a playoff team with a Raps package.

I'm sure Masai would try to do everything to avoid losing Scottie but if I'm BK, he's gotta be coming in return.

Pretty sure they're already big fans too :lol:

20220703_152729.jpg

Meh, give em Scotty, but knock off at least one of the 1sts.

Starting at Pascal/Scotty and 1sts?

Between Masai, Nurse and now KD? I'm taking my chances.

Imagine telling Raptors fans they’d be ok with Scottie Barnes being traded right after he won rookie of the year. I know it’s KD but still :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom