2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes

Russ
Harris
Bridges
PF
Ayton

Is a great starting point along with 4 first rounders from PHX and 1 2027 first rounder from LA. Not to mention what you can get for a healthy Simmons. At least 2 first rounders.
Don't think Simmons has any trade value at the moment.

Maybe they buy-out Westbrick and just roll with Ayton, Bridges, Simmons and role players? :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Windhorst on ESPN:

“If [Durant and Kyrie] would be kept together, the Lakers would potentially have a package that you can trade for both of them.

We don’t know, it’s too fragile, because we just don’t know where KD and Kyrie are, if they’re still interested in [playing] together … after seeing them together, there’s almost no team with options would do it. But, the Lakers don’t have options. So, that’s the only place I heard was possible, but we don’t have the information to know.”

Yes

Russ
Harris
Bridges
PF
Ayton

Is a great starting point along with 4 first rounders from PHX and 1 2027 first rounder from LA. Not to mention what you can get for a healthy Simmons. At least 2 first rounders.
The real Westbrook and the Australian one on the same team ?

The Nets should of have know better.

They 💯 asked for this BS.

They knew they were signing to fragile and sensitive dudes .... once they started giving you **** about Nash, they should of have back tracked and find another coach.

That was the start .....

Make it a multiple team trade and start with bringing KAT home to BK, Ayton to Minny. Squeeze Bridges plus some picks for the Nets as well.

Bridges and KAT playing with Simmons plus 4 1st round picks (3 from PHX and 1 from MIN) is a good START as far as negotiations go.

Y’all think Skip hit the blunt?

20220630_174619.jpg

:lol:

The real Westbrook and the Australian one on the same team ?
Simmons would be traded.
Also I am making assumption that kyrie demands trade to laker or else threatens mental health break lol. Which would make Russ and 2027 first rounder a steal for kyrie at that point.

Knicks been hoarding money for years, folks gotta stop worrying about their pockets.
We all knew Brunson was gonna get paid after the playoffs
Folks only laughing because it's the Knicks paying him
If Dallas gave him that money there'd be congrats all around

To clarify I don't think we should've given him that money but comparatively it's not a lot for a starting PG in this league

Random thought. But I feel like Jon Lovitz hosting an NBA Free Agency special would be funny.
Not sure why I thought this. But Jon Lovitz + this chaos would be GOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom