2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
She definitely over stepped on the SAS comment. It’s dudes coming for her going after reporting about the interim coach. As far as perk goes, perk said one thing. Matt said it’s worse than what the public knows.

They done turned her into sage Steele with baby hair

Look at her Boyfriend.

She’s definitely Sage Steele with baby hair. Get her outta here.

He did an interview with her last week though...

She's ESPN's go to NBA reporter now so of course :lol:

It was said at the time though that his camp didn't appreciate that article she wrote casting doubt about his long term future in Milwaukee before the season they won the title, citing people close to him.

She's ESPN's go to NBA reporter now so of course :lol:

It was said at the time though that his camp didn't appreciate that article she wrote casting doubt about his future in Milwaukee in the run up to the season they won the title, citing people close to him.
So he is fine with speaking with her now then?

Just tryna keep track of all the people that supposedly don't rock with her.

The thread was amazing today. Glad that I could be apart of the experience.
Proud of everyone in here today

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh and wavycrocket wavycrocket need to do a jersey exchange to honor the moment. But this is NT, so they should exchange sneakers.

That means Wavy gives Osh gets a pair of 993s, and Wavy gets a pair of fake Yeezy's from Osh.

Proud of everyone in here today

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh and wavycrocket wavycrocket need to do a jersey exchange to honor the moment. But this is NT, so they should exchange sneakers.

That means Wavy gives Osh gets a pair of 993s, and Wavy gets a pair of fake Yeezy's from Osh.

That ***** going to give me some Clark Desert Boots or Red Wings or something

(I had a slick *** pair in 2012, during the selvedge denim era). I miss them bad boys!

B350AD73-EA7F-40F1-AACF-9F3A96245639.jpeg

I repent for my sins.

(Not the Kobe hate part)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom