2022 air max tailwind

E0086895-9373-459A-9379-0FE68F064E36.jpeg
BAE4F362-6B5D-4D67-AE7E-2ED69E721333.jpeg

Materials aren’t anything special. HUGE air bubbles with Cushlon on top, and a fully gusseted tongue. Overall, an interesting hybrid of a shoe. Really remind me of the old 90s style tailwinds.

What does EA for members mean ? I’ve been waiting on these to drop for months

Things are literally straight out of the late 90s . Loved them the very first time I saw them announced . Wonder what all kind of colorways we’ll get eventually

Nice idea but awful execution.

Soles/units are those from the truly awful AM2021s, with less open spaces.

Haven't seen a proper non-retro Nike (AM) design in ages. 2021s, AM200s, Genomes, 720s, Scorpions (oh boy). They all have comically thick soles/bubbles, they're nothing but a (bad) gimmick.

Should have released retro of that AM City Map Pack these are loosely based on. Or other OG TW models.

Nice idea but awful execution.

Soles/units are those from the truly awful AM2021s, with less open spaces.

Haven't seen a proper non-retro Nike (AM) design in ages. 2021s, AM200s, Genomes, 720s, Scorpions (oh boy). They all have comically thick soles/bubbles, they're nothing but a (bad) gimmick.

Should have released retro of that AM City Map Pack these are loosely based on. Or other OG TW models.

Which tailwind model is that ? Or is that some sort of hybrid model

Liking these a lot, first look of them teleported me back to the early 90s when I used to drag my mom into the athletes foot to stare at **** lmao.

waiting for the inevitable disco party.

Liking these a lot, first look of them teleported me back to the early 90s when I used to drag my mom into the athletes foot to stare at **** lmao.

waiting for the inevitable disco party.
Yeah man these took me straight back to the days of going to look around just for feet for an hour lol. They really killed it with this design and what’s even cooler is Since they’re obviously using the modern day air bubbles on these , we get the big huge bubbles as opposed to if they were a retro

Back
Top Bottom