2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Some good discussions going on in here...

An angle I didn't see mentioned with Watson to Jacksonville is Urban's inevitable retirement after 3-4 seasons. No reason not to believe this isn't a legacy move by him. Watson gives him a huge level up from the get and he won't be worried about long-term contract ramifications. Get Watson, draft well in late rounds based on his understanding of all the college kids, use his clout and the recruiting of Watson in free agency to build a strong SB contender....just gonna have to know the window will be really tight. Push in all the chips and give it a go.

Watson just put up a season for the ages.

To go 4-12.

You believe the Jets will surround him better, do you?

And his contract hasn't even kicked in yet. That 32-35-33-33 is coming after 2021.

Jets winning the Super Bowl in 2021?

You believe a guy that just played LIGHTS OUT, and got 4 wins, is suddenly going to keep playing lights out, with the "talent" you all have in New York, and he's suddenly going to win 10-11-12 games before his contract kicks in?

Good luck.

So is watson’s arms and legs going to fall off after 2021 or what? We still going with the narrative that teams can’t win when they pay their QB?

Are we going to act like 1 year worth of draft capital is doing to make a huge difference in the grand scheme of thing when you can lock up a top 5 player in the most important position for the next decade?

selectively ignoring the fact that Watson has taken some dog **** teams to the playoffs on the worst run organization in all of football is dumb logic. And why are we saying that Watson just “suddenly” played good? Dude has been damn near elite every single year he has been in the NFL.

But I guess ignoring the fact that they will still have all of their own picks next year, $70M in cap space, and already have a better defense than the Texans without any other moves makes a ton of sense.

Apparently cap space only matters when discussing how great the dolphins are at rebuilding then missing the playoffs.

So it watsons arms and legs going to fall off after 2021 or what? We still going with the narrative that teams can’t win when they pay their QB?

Are we going to act like 1 year worth of draft capital is doing to make a huge difference in the grand scheme of thing when you can lock up a top 5 player in the most important position for the next decade?

selectively ignoring the fact that Watson has taken some dog **** teams to the playoffs in the worst run organization in all of football is dumb logic. And why are we saying that Watson just “suddenly” played good? Dude has been damn near elite every single year he has been in the NFL.

But I guess ignoring the fact that they will still have all of their own picks next year, $70M in cap space, and already have a better defense than the Texans without any other moves makes a ton of sense.

Apparently cap space only matter when discussing how great the dolphins are at rebuilding then missing the playoffs.

:lol: :lol:

Like I said, I hope the Jets get him. I really do. 👍

Welcome to Niketalk. Sig is only about 15 years old, alas.....
Im on a mobile so Im not looking at signatures and frankly you arent that important.

Now I see why you trying to diminish Watson play.

The last time your Dolphins were relevant was ???? Marino?

Im on a mobile so Im not looking at signatures and frankly you arent that important.

Now I see why you trying to diminish Watson play.

The last time your Dolphins were relevant was ???? Marino?

:lol: :lol:

You got me good there, boy. Kneeslapper. 👏👏👏

"I'm trying to diminish.....Watson play"

Diminish. ELITE AF, in all caps. Diminish.

Y'all are great. :lol:

sig still pop up? I dont see any. been a while I thought?
Dude said it like it was a badge of honor ....

However, no one sees them. LoL

I mean I can't be talking **** to dude, my Jets sucks but ... we can clearly see his argument ia coming from a place of ... damn those Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom