Status
Not open for further replies.
Trask is like QB 4 or 5 on the board.
Yeah behind

TL
Fields
Lance

But I like him better than Wilson.

Not that I would draft either of them .. was just askjng him a question.

I know Fields will be a hard pass at @ 2 but keep Darnold and pick Sewell. That's my take. Not gonna happen though.

Im confused how 1 of the best backs in the league only has 8 carries when your team is missing 4 of its pass catchers vs a 1 win team
Defense playing good.

But like you said, crazy calls. They thinking they going to steam roll over the Jets. I wish that was rhe case.

Chargers handled it the best. Almost signed Rivers and then let him walk instead.

Steelers and Brees keep extending and both need to go. They both handled it poorly.

Giants got killed for whatever reason but they let Eli finish his contract and walk. We were told Eli was the problem but every QB that has started since Eli has not been better.

If Baltimore ends up winning out and this Browns result holds up, they'd miss out on the playoffs right?

With Baltimore sweeping them this season and all

I would rather keep Sam Darnold and draft Sewell than take Fields.

Rather have Wilson over Fields but I'm not taking Wilson at #2.

Becton better suited for RT?

Sewell on one end, Becton on the other........ELITE

I want to see that.

I would rather keep Sam Darnold and draft Sewell than take Fields.

Rather have Wilson over Fields but I'm not taking Wilson at #2.

Becton better suited for RT?

Sewell on one end, Becton on the other........ELITE

I want to see that.
Read above ... that's what I said.

But that's not going to happen. These dudes want someone new ... i rather have protection.

They looked solid enough to start the year and were a lot more explosive.

Been pure struggle the last month with the non-existent run game and Bens play taking a nosedive

Don't think there's a single AFC playoff squad that'd be worried about getting matched up with them in January rn
I think it was subpar even early in the year, a lot of those games they were barely averaging 4.5-5 ypp. I made mention of it as to why they couldn't threaten the Chiefs bc of that reason. And now with an injured defense, they may not even threaten any of the other playoff teams

Tomlin took a timeout in his pocket going to halftime. Could've saved 40 seconds. Steelers ended up at the Colts 20 :lol: what a joke

Damn, Mr. Wilson is not playin around today! We're toast

D401E4E8-393E-4712-ACCF-A3F0DE7A8B1D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom