2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, Knicks need to offer that last roster spot to Super Cool Beas. Burks can’t be trusted for an entire season. Our PGs are precious & need Kiwi Leonard load management at this point.

Great opportunities for Deuce & IQ. But since Melo is off the table, Beas fits nice on the end of the bench.

I forgot about Obi too :lol:

What's Kevin Knox outlook? He a bust?
My son was always going to be a project. Fizdale absolutely wasted his 1st two years. And now he has to work up his defensive acumen while competing against more NBA ready youts.

I hope he finds a role in a Knicks uni.

Sorry to take a page out of had pants had pants playbook but ig algorithms was acting up this morn

235949176_563438818343380_454798116305376095_n.jpg

I'm talking about quality not design fellas. Look at Pam McGee's medal, it's washed out and gray. They could have used better, longer lasting material.

Ok, I see you're talking about Pam's medal.

I was referencing Javale's.

The Tokyo joints look good and hefty and of quality materials to me. Definitely hope they age better than previous medals did.

The offensive player’s off-arm hooks the defender (often in the process of attempting a shot in a non-basketball manner)

Alot of players are going to be mad about this one. Glad they're getting rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom